Saturday, August 18, 2007

Building a Fence



Eden has been very for the last few weeks building up and painting the brickwork our front fence. Today he worked very hard at putting in the pickets and building the gates, I don't think that he stopped to eat.


Eden hard at work

(the sawdust in his hair makes it look like his tip are frosted, how metro sexual)


When I got home from running my earns I was on painting duties. I wish that I was able to paint the pickets with the roller before they went up as it is so tedious with a brush. It took me two hours to do two panels and there are four plus gates (and that is just the first coat). Eden asked me if I was sure that we wanted pickets in Tassie (which will have a much longer fence). As tempting as not having to paint all these pickets would be I think that they are more aesthetically pleasing then metal. Next time we will just have to be more organised and paint them before we put them up.


If only I knew what I was getting myself into



A glimpse of what it will look like



Look how much painting we still have to do

1 Comments:

At August 19, 2007 at 1:44 PM , Blogger The Kings said...

Looks great!! Love the hair Doodle. Suits you! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home