Tuesday, February 19, 2008

17 Weeks

Well we are now 17 weeks pregnant and I thought I might post some photos so that my family can see what I look like. When we were pregnant with Chloe we didn't start telling people until we were 17 weeks because that was when there were the first signs of change in my body. This time while I feel that I don't really look pregnant yet but I have looked pudgy for ages, especially late at night when everything just 'flops' (for lack of a better word) out. I can't wait until I actually look pregnant so I stop looking like I am in desperate need of an 'Ab King Pro'.
This is how big our baby is now, though it is not as chubby as this yet. I have this really good book for dads in waiting that compares the babies size every month to 'man objects' so that men can get a feel of how the baby is growing. I will have to try and track it down for the next tummy update. As for news of movement, I haven't felt anything yet, though I didn't fell Chloe until a bit later then everyone else because the placenta was on the front.
Sleep tight and grow well (not too well though) my baby!

4 Comments:

At February 19, 2008 at 11:25 AM , Blogger The Kings said...

oh how I wish my tummy was that tiny! My tummy is bigger than that when I'm not even pregnant! I think it is cute and you look great.

 
At February 19, 2008 at 12:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats guys! You are lucky you can hide it that long! I agree you do look great.

 
At February 19, 2008 at 2:33 PM , Blogger Clare said...

Congrats! I agree you are lucky to hide it- not that I have had any experience but you look tiny in my opinion :)

 
At February 19, 2008 at 5:26 PM , Blogger make it perfect said...

looking good steph!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home