Monday, February 11, 2008

Gardening with Grandad

This morning while I was vacuuming I spied this pair working together in the garden picking beans. Well Grandad was picking the beans and Chloe was eating them (she eats them better raw then cooked...funny little thing she is).
Hopefully Chloe is learning all the green thumb tips off Grandad so that she can help Mummy when we start our own garden because when it comes to keeping plants alive I am utterly hopeless (I was not suppose to have children until I could keep some herbs alive but if I waited until my thumb even developed the fainted ting of green I would have hit menopause first ;)

2 Comments:

At February 11, 2008 at 7:23 PM , Blogger Country/City Boy said...

Chloe looks so cute out in the garden with her basket

 
At February 11, 2008 at 7:46 PM , Blogger The Kings said...

That is so cute! I wish I got some of Dad's green thumb too, but unfortunately that hasn't happened.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home