Thursday, January 24, 2008

Dirt...

...that is the word that comes to mind when I see our block; dirt.
Eden arrived in Tassie a week before I did and in that short time he with the help of an excavation machine and Ben Ziesel, transformed our block from a beautiful lush green rolling hill into, well, dirt...and lots of it.
Before
After
Before
After
If he could make that much dirt appear in one week lucky I didn't leave it too long before I followed him down. At the moment I can't envisage that there could ever be a house built on all that dirt, but I will trust him as he is the professional.
Will keep everyone posted on the progress of our dirt pile ;) Hopefully the dirt will soon be joined by concete and timber and all those things that are supose to be on a building sight...not just dirt.

2 Comments:

At January 24, 2008 at 8:42 PM , Blogger The Kings said...

So exciting to see things happening!

 
At January 25, 2008 at 6:16 PM , Blogger Country/City Boy said...

Tell Eden the fence looks great.

Hope there is more than dirt by the time I come down.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home