Friday, January 30, 2009

My Favorite Things- Natural Infusion Soap

I'm not really into fancy smelly soaps, but these I make an exception for (I have even given some as gifts).
My favorite is the lemongrass and yellow clay with poppy seeds. It smells so fresh and the poppy seeds are like little exfoliating beads (the closest thing my skin gets to exfoliating :). My first bar is getting dangerously thin but that just means it is nearly time to crack open the lime, mandarin and organic kelp bar.
I first bought them at the Deloriane Craft Fair and was reluctant to use them until I discovered that our local health food shop had a little supply. Now I can use them to my hearts content (which I do, I have showers just to use this stuff :). They are Tasmanian made and are sold in various places throughout the state but there website says that they will starting an online store this year.

1 Comments:

At January 30, 2009 at 9:04 PM , Blogger Chelsea Parsons said...

Hey Steph, saw your little pic of soap on the side of Lisa's blog. I use this soap every day! Love it. When Im running out I head up to the Augusta Road Food store and buy more. YUmo!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home