Thursday, February 5, 2009

heart...

Today while Chloe was playing with her play dough she came up to me with a heart and said that it was for best friends. While I don't think that she intended to make a heart when she saw what it was she knew what it meant. I don't remember ever explicitly teaching her that hearts mean love and caring. I am always amazed at how children 'pick things up' without us trying.
I asked her who the heart was for and she said it was for me. Its good to now that I am back to being her bestie :)

2 Comments:

At February 7, 2009 at 11:46 AM , Blogger Simone Triffitt said...

It's scary what they pick up on. Wait til they start listening to your conversations. I used to spell things that I didn't want Sarra to hear. Even that doesn't work now. :)

 
At February 10, 2009 at 6:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute!! Kids never cease to amaze and astound me :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home