Monday, July 13, 2009

One year and one week ago...

...today we moved into our house and up until yesterday we still didn't have any pictures up. A couple of months ago I set myself a goal of having photos on our walls before we hit the one year mark. I bought frames and it kind of stayed at that until two weeks ago when I realised that my deadline was rapidly approaching. So in a flurry I got photos printed and bought the hooks. With two days to go I noticed that I had the wrong hooks for the type of frames and got some more but then I hesitated when it came to actually putting up some pictures. I finally got my act together on Sunday afternoon, got six photos up only to discover that the hooks had been mixed up at the shop and I only had half as many hooks as I needed (and a whole heap that I can't use). But hey, it is a start and it is amazing how just having a few photos on one wall can make our house of all the sudden fell more homey and 'ours'.

3 Comments:

At July 13, 2009 at 11:32 PM , Blogger Jony and Scarlett said...

It's nice to see some photos up, I know the feeling of wanting to put them up but being unsure of which ones and which wall and how big... so we still don't have any on our walls. Maybe when I get better at taking photos I'll find one that belongs on a wall.
Anyway... now all you need is a few photos of us up and then it will feel even more homely. I love that you put some of you and eden up and not just the kids
Love you!

 
At July 14, 2009 at 7:40 AM , Blogger The Kings said...

Looks great! I see some that Fiona took up - including the one of you two smooching!! Whoo hoooo! ;)

 
At July 14, 2009 at 7:50 PM , Blogger Stephen and Val Tolputt said...

Hey that is great. Great Grandma and I have both toured your entire blog. It was good to see Her reastion to the wholle thing and I now am able to find your blog without help. It's all in the address isn't it. Love the photos. It's hard to know what to put up isn't it. Great Grandma has a message too. Hi Stephannie, I emjoy your blogger. Please do some more. Love Mum (Ma Maa)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home