Monday, May 18, 2009

She has suddenly got a thing for pancakes

We have had them often the last couple of weeks. This morning she wanted them for breakfast ...again. We keep them simple; just lemon juice with caster sugar and making cereal (that's Chloe for maple syrup). She likes the three toppings together. I don't know if it because she likes the way it tastes or if she is just adhering to the popular philosophy amongst toddlers that more is better. Either way I don't mind as she eats them all and I feel lucky that today life is not so rushed and I am able to join with her in a lazy cooked breakfast on a Monday morning.

Perfect pancake recipe can be found here.

5 Comments:

At May 18, 2009 at 2:01 PM , Blogger The Kings said...

Yum!!! We had pancakes for brekky on Saturday and the boys thought it was Christmas!! She is lucky she gets them on a Monday. We may have to come to your house for breakfast sometime!

 
At May 18, 2009 at 6:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yum! We had piklets for brekkie this morning (easy lunch box filler) but they didn't look as delish as yours did! Our girls love 'making cereal' too :)

 
At May 18, 2009 at 11:13 PM , Blogger Vienna and Ricky said...

Did you cut Chloe's hair???
I think it looks beautiful. I wish my wife cooked me some pancakes, all I hear is excuses, like "my back is sore" or "I can't breath this baby is kicking me in the wrong place" or "You have two hands and a heart beat" Lucky Eden, Chloe and Lachie.
Ricky.
P.S I forgot to add Vienna's new favorite saying, "No, I don't want to make out with you" I ask, Where is the love?

 
At May 18, 2009 at 11:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love Chloe's new hair cut!!!
Love Lorraine.
xxx

 
At May 23, 2009 at 9:11 AM , Blogger The Kings said...

LOL - I'm cracking up at Ricky's comment!!! So funny. I think he and Aaron would get along well!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home