Saturday, September 22, 2007

Get Ready To Wiggle

I believe that there are many experiences and events that must occur for one to truly know what it means to be a parent and one of those things is having your baby/child want to be a groupie for their favorite 'band'. This is happening in our house now with the chosen band being The Wiggles. Mummy helped chose that band- I didn't want to leave that band choice to chance, as I know that I would have to spend the next few years listening to them, and there is just something about Hi5 that I'm not to fond of, so Wiggles it is.
Chloe loves them and would happily sit through all three of her DVDs given the chance but 'Mean Mummy' only lets her watch one a day (tempting as it is on those days when I'm snowed under;). She is mesmerised by them and switches between motionless starring and excited dancing. Her first two are older ones so that I would know the words from watching them with my now 15 and 11 year old brothers. As Chloe is fascinated with animals last week we got her Wiggly Safari which she loves, Wiggles + Animal = One Happy Grooving Bubba.

Yesterday I tried to get her some tickets for their show coming up in December and I was amazed to find out that all the tickets for the seats close to the stage are already sold out and the only ones left were at the top of the Entertainment Center, boy do I have lessons to learn about being the mother of a Wiggles Groupie!

2 Comments:

At September 22, 2007 at 1:50 PM , Blogger make it perfect said...

Our household joins you with the Wiggles obsession! I know what you mean about being tempted to keep them on all day long!! The worst thing is trying to get to sleep at night and singing the songs to yourself over and over and over...

 
At September 22, 2007 at 7:59 PM , Blogger The Kings said...

That is so cute seeing her glued to the TV. Oh yeah - tickets go VERY fast to the Wiggles. You always have to sit on the phone when tickets go on sale to get good seats. Lucky for us we have a wheelchair so we are usually okay. BTW - we also have that fisher price push along bike thing. They are great. Maddi has one too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home