Saturday, September 15, 2007

Vienna's Baby Shower

My sister Vienna is the wonderful lady that we entrust with our daughter two days a week. Because she is pregnant and also as a thank you we threw her a surprise baby shower.
Surprisingly she had no idea that it was planned (I'm not sure how we go away with it) and as she was 45 minutes late all the guests were able to get here before she did. Vienna has not found out what the sex of the baby is so we decided on a pink and green theme complete with a nappy cake, pink and green baby clothes, flower cupcakes, jelly beans and too many other good things to eat.
We had a lovely afternoon eating, chatting, and celebrating the soon arrival of a precious new baby.
As a little treat I made (okay I only decorated) her a shirt that said "Push to eject," a comment very appropriate as she is thirty seven weeks.

"PUSH TO EJECT"
The pink and green nappy cake


Lots and lots of pink and green flower cupcakes
I found Chloe hiding amongst the other children eating chips like they were going out of fashion. Naturally Daddy was sitting right beside her sharing the chips. I found out later that my well meaning nieces were also sharing their pink and green jelly beans with her. I think that the battle against the lollies is officially lost.

"Mum found me again!"

We had some bikes and trikes for the bigger children to play with. Chloe decided that she was one of the bigger kids and spent a long time walking around with one of them. The tongue out means she is concentrating. "I'm a big kid now!"

1 Comments:

At September 16, 2007 at 7:23 PM , Blogger The Kings said...

The food all looks so pretty!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home