Friday, September 28, 2007

I love the way she sleeps


This is the way that Chloe sleeps and Eden and I just love it. She has slept on her tummy since she was about three months old. I used to feel guilty but I have come to accept that it is the way she likes to sleep and her sensor mat allows me to sleep at night (even if Chloe doesn't). A few of the babies at mothers group also have preferred to sleep like this since they were young, it must be comfy. Chloe always scrunches her knees up and I think that it is part of he reason that he always ends up squished at the top corner of her cot (that's why we have the bumper in).
Why is it that parents have an added appreciation for pictures of children sleeping? Is it because they understand that it is a rare treasure or because they know what a feat it is to get little cherubs off to this peaceful state?
Sleep tight my angel!

1 Comments:

At October 1, 2007 at 11:41 PM , Blogger Rebecca said...

This is how Kelsea sleeps also - must get a bumper for her cot - good idea!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home