Saturday, September 22, 2007

Another One of Those Parent Experinces

It the last post I was talking about the events you have experience to know what it means to be a parent. Well we had another one of those experiences this afternoon with Chloe getting her first fat lip
:(
Chloe was toddling and feel face first on her lip while on concrete. When I picked her up, the poor little bubba's lip was bleeding. We put a cold can on it straight away and my sister Vienna got her a cupcake. "Why a cupcake?" you ask. A lady at church told Vienna that if your child is ever bleeding in the mouth you give them sugar and it stops the bleeding and strange as it sounds it worked. It also stopped the crying! Well I'm off to put some sugary icy poles in the freezer for the next inevitable fat lip.

'Bubba Gump'

1 Comments:

At September 22, 2007 at 8:05 PM , Blogger The Kings said...

Oh poor Chloe! Looks sore. I have never heard of the sugar thing before, but I'm sure a cupcake will make anyone feel better, even if it doesn't stop the bleeding :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home