Thursday, February 28, 2008

Babies First Portrait

Yesterday we had our midway ultrasound (hopefully the last one we will need as everything seems to be fine). I think that the technician preforming the ultrasound was a prac student as she had two supervisors with her who she was constantly seeking advice from and there was alot of technical talk going on about image quality and what settings to use etc. This resulted in the most painful baby ultrasound I have every had (and I have had at least 9 others as a comparision) and it was also long. As we were running late and did not have time to drop Chloe off before the scan and it meant that poor Eden who took time off work (he never does that) missed alot of the scan :(
The scan seems to be fine and I haven't been sent back to my doctor urgently so we are happy. All the important parts are there and working well. Most importantly there is only one baby, not that I ever thought it could be two but it is just great knowing that in five to six months I am going to be getting a little bit of sleep and not no sleep entirely.

1 Comments:

At February 28, 2008 at 5:06 PM , Blogger The Kings said...

A cute little cousin for my boys to play with :)The worst thing about ultrasounds is that you have to have a full bladder so you can't enjoy it as every time they move the thing around you feel like you are going to wet yourself! Sorry yours was so long and painful and you both couldn't enjoy it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home