Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Bump Update

We are 34 weeks today but not really counting.
This photo was taken last week or the week before, I don't really remember (please excuse the tackies :).
Chloe loves the 'baby'. She loves to kiss it, cuddle it, say hello to it and even tries to see it (well at least my tummy) all the time including when we are in pubic. When she comes into our bed for morning cuddles and notices the bump she makes me pull my shirt up and snuggles with it, her little fingers gently stroking it and giving it soft kisses.
I can only imagine what she will be like when they finally get to meet. I can see that there are going to be big jealousy issues though not because she has to share Eden and myself, but that she has to share the 'baby'.

2 Comments:

At June 11, 2008 at 7:55 PM , Blogger make it perfect said...

Steph, that is sooo cute! You look great too :)

 
At June 11, 2008 at 9:14 PM , Blogger Vienna and Ricky said...

Yes if Chloe is anything like Adalia she will be convinced that her sibling is only a play thing for her amusement, especially once they start following her around the house and laughing every time they play hiding. Adalia loves your blog it is her Chloe fix.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home