Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Our last play with Adalia...for a little while anyway.

Monday was our last day in Sydney visiting my family so we had to squeeze in one last play with Adalia. I was amazed at how Chloe remembered everyone. What surprised me even more is that she remembered where Adalia lived. When we pulled up at her house for our first visit at the beginning of the week she said, "Yeah Adalia!"
We decided to meet up at the park to let the girls have a run around together. Notice the matching "pretty princess skirts" that mum and I made for them. I am not ready for the 'wanting to wear dress ups everywhere' stage yet and luckily Chloe isn't, it was just peer pressure, though she wouldn't take it off until we were having dinner with Eden in Tassie.
There were lots of Autumn leaves at the park for the girls to play in. Poor Malachi got buried a few times but he didn't seem to mind.
It was nice to go home and catch up with my family. I think it was especially nice for them to catch up with Chloe.

3 Comments:

At May 21, 2008 at 6:44 PM , Blogger The Kings said...

They are so cute together. They look so alike too.

 
At May 22, 2008 at 3:07 PM , Blogger Liesa said...

I'm glad you had a fun trip. It was nice to see you and you look great. Sorry we didn't get a chance for a longer chat. I guess we will just have to keep in touch this way.

 
At May 22, 2008 at 7:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We miss you both already... my goodness Chloe looks like her mummy in that last picture. Love you guys, in Adalias pray monday night she blessed Chloe and Uncle Eden that we can drive to "tassie" tomorrow! So Eden she misses you too! Love you guys, Vienna

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home