Saturday, April 19, 2008

An afternoon with Kelsea

Today Grandma got to babysit Kelsea which meant that Chloe was able to have a play mate for the afternoon. They are really starting to warm up to each other and enjoy being together. They like to copy each other which is cute until one starts to squeal and the other decided to copy that too. We went outside for some fresh air and the girls obviously both have the same obsession with little treasures (rocks from the drive) and both ended up with little handfuls of them.
I tried to get them excited by the Autumn leaves but they were more interested in the swings. Maybe if a rack a big pile to jump in the might get as excited as I was about them.

1 Comments:

At April 19, 2008 at 8:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Steph your baby shoes were a big surprise Iloved them,they,re adorable. I,m putting in my order for a pair for myself. I think they would be very funky!!!! Lorraine xxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home