Saturday, April 19, 2008

Tiny Little Shoes

Today I was lucky enough to be invited to Sherri's baby shower to help celebrate the soon arrival of her little bundle on joy. No clucky feelings yet as most of the time placenta brain mixed with chasing after a toddler doesn't leave brain cells or energy to remember that I am pregnant but I'm sure those excited feelings of anticipation will soon come.
I made the baby a little pair of shoes and I think I might start some for our own little one. Any idea's for unisex ones?

5 Comments:

At April 19, 2008 at 9:01 PM , Blogger The Kings said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At April 19, 2008 at 9:03 PM , Blogger The Kings said...

Those are sooooo cute Steph!! How clever - you make me sick :)

 
At April 20, 2008 at 8:12 AM , Blogger Liesa said...

Steph, They ALMOST make me clucky! They are adorable.

 
At April 21, 2008 at 12:18 PM , Blogger Clare said...

They look gerat! - Stars are always a good idea or even a little bear?! How on earth did you make them? They look difficult

 
At April 23, 2008 at 7:47 PM , Blogger Just another Triffitt Family said...

Hey i didn't know you made them!!! they are so cute. you'll have to teach me how to make them:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home