Monday, April 14, 2008

A New Dress

I thought I would try my hand at making Chloe a new dress as she is starting to grow out of all of hers. It wasn't what I pictured when I first started but I love the way it turned out and Chloe doesn't seem to mind wearing it. Thank you Grandma for playing with Chloe on Saturday afternoon while I obsessively sewed while I kept repeating in my head "just five minute more and then I will leave it" until all the five minutes added up to enough time to finish the dress. We will have to see how it holds up after a few washes and I will have to keep reminding myself not to pull at any dangling threads as the whole thing might unravel :)

6 Comments:

At April 14, 2008 at 3:46 PM , Blogger Tayla Joyce said...

You did an awesome job Steph.
She looked so cute at church yesterday.
You take the BEST photos.
They all look so good.

 
At April 14, 2008 at 9:26 PM , Blogger The Kings said...

I noticed her cute dress yesterday, but didn't realise that you made it! Cute.

 
At April 15, 2008 at 12:43 PM , Blogger Clare said...

That dress is gorgious!

 
At April 15, 2008 at 7:56 PM , Blogger make it perfect said...

you are too clever! i love her little pony tail too. :)

 
At April 16, 2008 at 9:08 PM , Blogger Josh said...

Steph you really are so talented!!!

 
At April 18, 2008 at 1:58 PM , Blogger Liesa said...

Adorable Steph... I would love to know how to sew well, but having four boys didn't help. Pretty things are so much cuter to make.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home