Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Just because...

...I am not really taking many pictures anymore. Not that my photos are great but they do tell the story of us in their own way and it is something that I want to get back into the habit of doing again, otherwise we will end up with no photos of the next six months. (Oh, and sorry Grandad and Grandma about the missing flowers in the garden).
Here are a couple of photos of the house that were taken about three (or maybe four) weeks ago. See that pile of stuff in the corner. That is our kitchen cupboards.

3 Comments:

At June 25, 2008 at 5:14 PM , Blogger Vienna and Ricky said...

how exciting it is really starting to look like a house and that was then... Chloe is growing up so fast she is really looking like a little girl and no longer a toddler/baby. Keep us posted! Luv you all.

 
At June 26, 2008 at 11:16 AM , Blogger Lana Knapp said...

Hello Steph and Eden!!!
This is Elder Knapp! Beautiful little girl there! Vienna wrote on my family blog and your dad did too, so I found your blog, I hope you don't mind. Feel free to check out my little family. Hope all is going well.
Mike Knapp

 
At June 27, 2008 at 12:15 PM , Blogger Liesa said...

Looks like you are getting to the fun end of building. Soon you will be cooking up your yummy food in that kitchen!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home