Monday, March 30, 2009

been busy...

...well not really but I have had my hands full with this little one.
And this little one too.
Lachie has always been a Mummies Boy but just lately he has become especially clingy and spends his days almost permanently attached to my hip. As for my other little poppet; she is a textbook two year old, need I say more. Between the two of them life is pretty full and I don't fell like I am getting anything much more then the essentials done but I would not trade it for the world (though I am looking forward to some me time,...even just an hour...one day).

4 Comments:

At March 31, 2009 at 8:36 PM , Blogger The Kings said...

Nothing better than being a mum, but then also nothing better than having a break! :)

 
At April 1, 2009 at 7:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky they're cute :P
You're welcome to drop one or two off anytime you're in town so you can run errands in peace :)

 
At April 1, 2009 at 9:19 AM , Blogger Vienna and Ricky said...

When you come up I say we have a girlie day and leave all four kids with Ricky and Eden, they will cope or at least never again ask what we did with our day!! (:

 
At April 1, 2009 at 1:00 PM , Blogger Simone Triffitt said...

Aah life with babies. The end never seems in sight sometimes but then we would never trade eh!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home