Sunday, April 5, 2009

On the move!

Lachie is now on the move! He took his first tentative crawls (?) on Thursday and now he has it down to pat, though it is still quite slow (I am not complaining :). This means that anything down low is not safe as he has been pulling himself up on furniture (or my leg) for a couple of weeks now. I hope this means that he will begin to be a bit more content to play somewhere other than my hip- like he is now with the vacuum cleaner cord (not plugged in of course :).

5 Comments:

At April 5, 2009 at 7:04 PM , Blogger The Kings said...

Oh wow!!! That was quick from when I saw you. He is a pro already!! So cute.

 
At April 5, 2009 at 10:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soooo cute Steph, Jadon's not quite there yet but I'm already starting to panic about when he does start crawling and getting into my mess :( Hope you're all well, Dani xo

 
At April 5, 2009 at 11:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Lachie, go!!!!
Love Grandma.
xxx

 
At April 6, 2009 at 8:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

And he's off!! Very cute....love the close up camera ending :P
All our videos end like that with the girls wanting to grab that fun boxy thing mummies hiding behind!

 
At April 7, 2009 at 9:22 PM , Blogger Vienna and Ricky said...

Couldn't you keep him up and stunt his development so we could see his first crawls in Sydney... I hobbled Malachi so he would learn to walk in Tassie!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home