Friday, July 17, 2009

Something that makes me smile.

A while ago while I was blog surfing I stumbled across this music clip on this blog. I like the songs Love Story and Viva La Vida but I think I like it like this better (and watching the two musicians have fun while playing the piece just adds to the smile effect of this clip). I am not really a music person and Eden says that everything that I listen to is boring elevator music but arrangements like this make me want to be a music person. They make me want to buy a piano and then somehow overnight learn to play (wouldn't it be great if it worked like that) so that I could create some beautiful music too. But as I don't think that is a very realistic option, instead of creating I will do some sharing.
The pianist, Jon Schmidt has a website where you can listen to lots of his music for free. You can also also buy it (which I will do when I can figure out how).
Hope you enjoy.

5 Comments:

At July 17, 2009 at 9:01 PM , Blogger The Kings said...

That is really cool. My dream is to one day have a house big enough to have a piano again :)

 
At July 18, 2009 at 11:03 AM , Blogger make it perfect said...

BRILLIANT! Thanks for sharing - he is amazing! I love how you can listen to all of his songs for free!

You should check out Paul Cardall. He is simialr, I bought a couple of his CDs from Deseret and love them.

 
At July 18, 2009 at 3:48 PM , Blogger Jony and Scarlett said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At July 18, 2009 at 3:48 PM , Blogger Jony and Scarlett said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At July 20, 2009 at 5:53 PM , Blogger Stephen and Val Tolputt said...

ANyone can play and make beautiful music. Maybe only as far as the composer is concerned but a true composer is the best judge of their creation, just ask me. Every-one of my children and grand kids are prefect creations.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home