Tuesday, December 16, 2008

We are back

I told my friend the other day that I was beginning to think that the Internet did not really exist but was rather just a nice dream that I had had.
I still can't believe that we are finally back on line after all this time (I wont bore you with the details of what we have been through to get a phone line and the Internet).
Since we were last here alot has happened. Eden finished our house and we moved in. He did such a great job and worked so hard to get it done so quickly. I will take and post some photos later.
However the greatest thing that has happened to us was the birth of our beautiful baby boy, Lachlan, on the 26th July.
I can hear Chloe waking up from her nap so I better drag myself away (or maybe I could call Tayla to babysit while I make up for six months without the Internet....tempting as it is I will do the good mummy thing :)

5 Comments:

At December 16, 2008 at 4:39 PM , Blogger The Kings said...

Whoooo hoooooooo!!!!!!!!! I just about fell of my chair when I saw that my blogroll said you had updated your blog!!! It's going to take you a while to catch up with everyone's blogs! Hope you have unlimited net useage! :)

So glad that you finally have the net on. Now we can keep up with what's going on more. Can't wait to see you guys next week - it's been ages. I LOVE that pic of Lachlan too - so cute.

 
At December 16, 2008 at 7:52 PM , Blogger Watson said...

Yay! Telstra finally connected a phone line. I will have to get your phone number off you soon.

Lachlan has grown up heaps. Looking forward to seeing you all on Christmas day

 
At December 16, 2008 at 7:58 PM , Blogger Tayla Joyce said...

Happy to babysit any time. ;) You could even call out over the fence. :P

Yay the internet!!

 
At December 18, 2008 at 7:09 AM , Blogger make it perfect said...

AAAAARRRGH! you must be SO excited! what did you look at first? hehe! hope there are no more problems and you can enjoy your "more connected" life again! now chloe and lachlan will have to learn how to share you with the internet... :)

 
At December 18, 2008 at 5:42 PM , Blogger Simone Triffitt said...

About time!! You just have to love Telstra - not!.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home