Friday, September 4, 2009

The Miss Piggy Award goes to.....

....(long pause for effect).....
....Chloe!!!!!
When I was growing up we had a Miss Piggy Award. Each night the messiest eater was awarded the title for the next twenty four hours. I can't remember if this is something we kids came up with on our own or whether it was parent initiated. I also can't remember how long we did it for. I vaguely remember handmade certificates being stuck up on the awards wall (with the real ones).
Tonight Chloe got this Miss Piggy Award in our house. I think she was just trying to put the age old saying, 'Waste not want not' into practice.
I would love to say that I never received the prestigious Miss Piggy Award growing up.
But that would be a lie.

4 Comments:

At September 4, 2009 at 8:54 PM , Blogger Simone Triffitt said...

Oliver wishes he was at your place helping Chloe. He says he would take that award every night if it involved ice-cream. :)

 
At September 4, 2009 at 8:54 PM , Blogger Jackie said...

How cute is Chloe...

 
At September 6, 2009 at 4:32 PM , Blogger Nettie's Blog said...

so that is where she got it from?????
they say children are the best imatators!!!!!
Woops sorry...he he he
but it really is cute...

 
At September 9, 2009 at 3:57 PM , Blogger Jony and Scarlett said...

I remember the miss piggy awards, I haven't thought about them for years... I think it made us more aware of our eating habits and now I look at Max and think he needs the miss piggy award every night to teach him to be more conscious of his messy eating, I edited a photo last night because he had sauce all over his face. Can't have the girls down there thinking he is a pig now that he will be moving.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home