Friday, August 21, 2009

A special delivery of chocolate

I love this chocolate. The only problem is that you can't buy it in Tasmania because it is only sold here (which we don't have a here down here). My mum and sisters know that I love it and often send me blocks down (the only thing better then a package is a package with chocolate). Mum was planning on bringing me a supply down with her when she came to visit a couple of weeks ago but never got a chance to pick them up before she went to the airport.
Mum could not stand the thought of me without my chocolate so on Monday she sent some down for me and to make sure the arrived safely she sent Dad to deliver them. We had no idea that he was coming until we answered a knock on the door on Monday night (he had told me that he was coming earlier but when I asked him to pinky promise he wouldn't leading me to believe that he was joking). It was such a nice surprise, almost better than the chocolate.
The kids loved having their Pa stay with us.
I loved having Dad stay with us.
We all love that it was a surprise.
Thanks for coming Pa, the time went too quickly. Thanks Mum for sharing him with us for the week. Feel free to surprise us whenever you like...you don't even have to bring chocolate (though if you do that is fine too).

(Pa showing his grandbabies the finer things in life..sasperella...Chloe said she liked it, I think because Pa did, Lachie on the other hand wasn't too sure)

4 Comments:

At August 21, 2009 at 9:31 PM , Blogger The Kings said...

So nice that your Dad surprised you like that!

 
At August 21, 2009 at 10:51 PM , Blogger Vienna and Ricky said...

Pa, Pa who... We were missing a Poppy up here. I have to say, I think it is the best suprise and I think it is great that he pulled it off! Can't wait to see you!!!

 
At August 22, 2009 at 5:40 PM , Blogger Simone Triffitt said...

What a lovely surprise for you all.

 
At August 24, 2009 at 1:30 PM , Blogger Country/City Boy said...

Lucky you guys, he looks like he enjoyed it too

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home