Monday, November 2, 2009

Blogging catch up- Photos with cousins (my favorites)

While I was visiting family we thought it would be a good idea to get some photos of the cousins. Me being the dag that I am made matching skirts and shorts for the little ones. But they did look so cute running around all matching (I know, big dag).
We had a couple of cameras set up with different lenses on each to save the hassle of changing. Scarlett has already posted alot of photos but I thought I would share some my favorites.

Isn't matching cute. Do you think Eden would mind if our little family dressed matching?

My Little Man decided to make poo pies, much like your traditional mud pies just made with fresh sticky (and still warm) swan poo.


The crew.

Malachi getting some lunch.

Tug-o-war.

Our very pretty girls

The crew hard at work doing some heavy lifting.

No wonder they have three kids in three years
(I love the kids faces)

Cousin love
(Look how she is gently holding his little hand)

My Angel Baby

Us

4 Comments:

At November 2, 2009 at 10:02 AM , Blogger Vienna and Ricky said...

good times, We should do it again.I love the pics

 
At November 2, 2009 at 6:12 PM , Blogger The Kings said...

Awesome photos - lovely one of you and the kids! My stupid blog roll still doesn't show that you have done a post - is happening to a few people, but then not others - very frustrating!

 
At November 2, 2009 at 9:28 PM , Blogger Jony and Scarlett said...

I haven't even seen some of these, Jony and I didn't get any of the photos from your camera. All still on Vienna's computer I guess! There are some very cute ones, I love how Chloe holds everyones hands, in the ones of the three girls she holding hands with both Adalia and Serena... Very sweet!

 
At November 7, 2009 at 8:56 PM , Blogger Vienna and Ricky said...

Hey comment on the other blog please.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home