Monday, November 9, 2009

Season is open.



Cray-fishing season that is. Eden alone with Levi, Jarom and Brett all headed off to Eddystone point to welcome in the new season. Apparently so did alot of other anxious recreational fishermen. I think they got twelve between them, with both Eden and Levi getting their bag limit.

Eden said that he wished he had a chef to cook his seafood when he brought it home. I thought, 'Thanks, my cooking is obviously not good enough.'
I thought I would try something different so I made a paella with fresh crayfish and abalone vaguely following these instructions..


Eden said that he takes back the wishing for a chef comment and it was one of his favorite ways to have crayfish.

I think this little man liked it too.

3 Comments:

At November 12, 2009 at 7:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yum! Lachie sure looks pleased with himself :) So who'll be having a seafood christmas then?

 
At November 13, 2009 at 10:50 AM , Blogger The Kings said...

YUM!!!!

 
At January 5, 2011 at 3:43 PM , Blogger Girl with Smile said...

It sure looks tasty to me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home